Slamdunk Anime Game Slamdunk Anime Game

WOW! COOLIE!

Ang Galing mo p're! ^_^ Great Slam Dunk game and also my favorite anime.

Parang gusto yatang gumawa ng sarili kong flash game. (in english: looks like I wanted to make my own flash game)

I also like the opening of it... the maskings of pictures looks radical! Woah! I wanna try to make that too.

Too bad no Haruko-chan in there. lol Anyway, keep it up! And Bilib talaga ako sa yo! (I'm impressed) Sorry... I sometimes speak Tagalog or somethin. ^^'

saint-killer responds:

astheg! --> in english it means cool!
noypi k ren pla pre!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Impressive!

I like some Kenshin BGM. The Graphics, the Game, everything. I wish I could make good games ^^'

And hey, try input this code...

BNZDZZZZZZZABJEABNAAZOABCDENY

One slash on the enemy? no problem. Your attack now is stronger than ever. ;p I just figured out the codes when I was on level 2. But health is still low. Good luck you guys to survive.

(Dang-nemmet I still want great PCs and I'm still on Pentuim 1! That's why my PC becomes slow and not very accurate for a game.)

South Park Movie SoundBrd South Park Movie SoundBrd

Ooooh Crispy!

Crispy sounds for each songs. ^^ These sounds really make me laugh. Hillariously Luv it! I seen that movie before.

Can you do separate character voices for each South Park Characters? Especially Cartman will find useful in crank calls using his foul mouth. lol

*picked up the phone*
Man "Hello?"
Cartman's Voice "Why don't you suck my b**ls..."

yeah... something like that. XP

Felinicide Felinicide

heheh...

Impressive! Now I can do "Killing time" Kittens r good to kill. hehehe... Kittens taste like chicken.

great job!